Storm Rider
Island Explorer
Week 3
Hi everyone! It's almost time for our 3rd session on Saturday at 12:00 Central. This week we will begin exploring the 'Freeing our Fascia' bucket of the Satori Sequence. This is all about opening the fascia to allow the qi to flow through the energy meridians more efficiently.
Please bring some drinking water as we will be exploring the importance of hydration in relation to Fascia.
The zoom link remains the same.
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/6466530389?pwd=pLbzrRhaCwRWKwPng1ObBFBjlt6Dsn.1
I look forward to seeing many of you on Saturday!
David
50 Views


Thanks so much, David ! 🐉 ☯️
Just catching up with Week 3 this morning. Was feeling quite exhausted the past couple of days and had slight wheeziness from the end of a cold. Movements stretching upwards/sideways really felt it released some energy that seemed "stuck" and I feel I have more energy.
Really enjoying the practice and hope to rejoin live again on Sat 🙂